Reminders to campers checking in!
· The center of the park is a One-way Road/ please follow signs.
· You must check in at the office and the staff will help you park.
· No outside wood is allowed. You can always buy it at the store ($7 bundle)
· Visitors 18+ must register with the park and get a $25 overnight pass (up to 3 night/ 4 day stay)/ or $5-day pass. Reservations only cover 2 adults/2 kids per camper.
· No food is allowed in the game room.
· Deposits are refunded after checkout once the site has been inspected/ expect deposit back within 3-7 business days.
· Kids need to be with 2 adults in the pool (state law)
· Office Hours are 10:00-8:00pm, if you have an emergency call and follow the prompts. If no one is at the office when you check in, call the number on the door and someone will rush to help you.
· Please call to advise if you are arriving outside business hours.
· Quiet hours are to be respected from 10:00pm to 7:00 am. Please be respectful of your neighbors.
We are glad you are staying with us, if you have further questions call us at (585) 768-4883